Masih ingat kan, dalam bahasa inggris salah satu dasar pola membuat kalimat adalah:
Subject + Verb + Object
Pada posisi Subject dan object sering kali menggunakan kata ganti (Pronoun)
Hari ini kita akan belajar beberapa pronoun yang paling sering digunakan.
Pelajari video berikut:
Contoh Sunject Pronoun:
- I am 16.
- You seem lost.
- Jim is angry, and he wants Sally to apologize.
- This table is old. It needs to be repainted.
- We aren’t coming.
- They don’t like pancakes.
Contoh Object Pronoun
- Give the book to me.
- The teacher wants to talk to you.
- Jake is hurt because Bill hit him.
- Rachid recieved a letter from her last week.
- Mark can’t find it.
- Don’t be angry with us.
- Tell them to hurry up!
Contoh Possessive Adjective
- Did mother find my shoes?
- Mrs. Baker wants to see your homework.
- Can Jake bring over his baseball cards?
- Samantha will fix her bike tomorrow.
- The cat broke its leg.
- This is our house.
- Where is their school?
Contoh Possessive Pronoun
- This bag is mine.
- Yours is not blue.
- That bag looks like his.
- These shoes are not hers.
- That car is ours.
- Theirs is parked in the garage.